|Content||The container tipper is the perfect aid when handling heavy containers. Use the handle on the side to tip the container forward and pour out the contents.
The container tipper minimises the risk of spillages, which means that less of the contents are wasted and your workplace stays cleaner and safer.
It is easy to attach to a wall but can also be fixed to the floor or to a workbench.
- Prevents Spills
- Easy to Maneuver
- Place on Floor or Wall
|This 2500W immersion water heating element and thermostat can be used for the heating of water.
- Simple structure, easy to install, and long-lasting
- Fast heat exchange rate, high mechanical strength and quick temperature raising rate
-Total length 31cm (not including cap)
- Length of cap 8cm||Ideal to keep in the car, van, home, caravan, etc. This Mini Single Person Travelling First Aid Kit is from comes complete with its own durable plastic first aid box which is easy to store, stack and will last for years to come. The kit will ensure that you are ready and able to react when required.
This kit contains:
• 1 x Guidance note
• 2 x Non woven triangular bandages
• 1 x Large sterile dressing (180 x 180mm)
• 6 x Assorted sterile waterproof plasters
• 2 x Alcohol-free cleansing wipes
• 1 x Pair disposable vinyl gloves||Fully compliant to HSE (BS8599-1: 2019) recommendations for workplaces with up to 20 employees.
For use in:
• Low risk areas up to 20 employees.
• Medium risk areas up to 10 employees.
Ideal for medium-small offices, shops, homes, public areas etc where there are a few people present. This Premium First Aid Kit is from our comes complete with its own durable and attractive plastic first aid box. The kit will ensure that you are compliant with the standard HSE recommendations and prepared in the case of a first aid emergency.
• 1 x Guidance note.
• 1 x Burn relief dressing (10cm x 10cm).
• 40 x Assorted waterproof plasters.
• 2 x Eye pad dressing with a sterile bandage.
• 1 x Foil blanket.
• 2 x Large HSE dressing (18cm x 18cm) sterile Flow-wrapped.
• 2 x Medium HSE dressing (12cm x 12cm) sterile Flow-wrapped.
• 6 x Nitrile gloves (pair).
• 1 x Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation device with valve.
• 2 x Finger dressing with adhesive fixing 3.5cm.
• 1 x Conforming bandage 7.5cm x 4m.
• 1 x Microporous tape 2.5cm x 5m.
• 20 x Sterile cleansing wipes.
• 2 x Single-use triangular bandage 90cm x 127cm.
• 1 x Universal shears (small)||* Suction type : manual squeezing type
* Kerosene, Light oils, diesel oils, chemical insecticides, toluene,
* light solvents, gasoline, water(not safe for drinking), alcoholic drinks, Etc.
* Non corrosive, non toxic plastic material constructed
* Total Length : 530 mm
* Suction tube Length : 390 mm
* Suction tube Inner Dia. : 14 mm
* Discharge Tube Length : 540 mm
* Discharge Tube Inner Dia. : 12 mm
* Head Out Dia. : 51 mm
* Delivery Volume : About 7 litre / Min.
* Main Material : P.E||You'll never have to worry about transferring dirt and grime to car seats ever again with these disposable car seat covers! Ideal for use by mechanics, valets and body shops to protect car seats from damage and dirt.
- 100 per pack
- Strong and durable
- Fits most vehicles including commercials vehicles such as vans|